Thursday, December 5, 2013

time management to keep mommy sane

This mommy needs more time or better time management.  Officially staring Jan 1st my theme for 2014 will revolve around better home/life/work time management.  I'm gathering ideas now and will share as a find them and update this blog with my wins and fails. 

I'm currently on the search for ways to streamline dinner. 

I found a way to streamline cleaning the house by creating a chore list for everyday.  My hope is that it will allow more time for the weekend for more fun things.  I'm also not that into tackling cleaning the entire house all at once.  I get bored.  I get overwhelmed.  I get discouraged.  My hope is that breaking it up will keep the house tidy while keeping the mommy sane.  We will see if that works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment