Sunday, January 26, 2014

Salad week

Theme for a week of lunches? Why not.

This is going to be Salad week. No...I'm not trying to loose weight, I've just seen so many yummy looking salads lately that I want to try. Maybe it will be easier to prep for lunch when I have a theme? Let's see.

Here are my salad inspirations.
BBQ Chicken Salad
BBQ Chicken Cobb Salad
BBQ Chicken Spring Rolls - deconstructed on a bed of rice noodles

Also thinking tacos salad type thing.

Prepping:
Roast frozen corn
Rinse black beans
Chop lettuce
Grill and cook chicken
Chop veggies
Prep dressings
Boil eggs

Now...to take a nap. Been up with sick kids all night. Then I'll start prepping and cooking dinner. We are having tacos, then I'll be using the leftovers for my taco salad lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment