Monday, February 3, 2014

Week of Salads 1/27 - 1/31

It's was salad week so Monday I put together a taco salad using leftovers from Sunday night's tacos.  Just let me say...I Love our tacos.  Restaurant tacos are fine but I loves the ones I make at home.  No special recipe.  Just the box kind and my own fav toppers. 

Didn't do lunch at work Tuesday. 

Wednesday was my BBQ Chicken salad. Well kinda. It was inspired by the BBQ chicken salad. 


Thursday's lunch was a deconstructed BBQ Spring roll. 

This is by far my favorite "salad" of the week. The veggies are on a bed of vermicelli rice noodles and the chicken is covered with hoisin sauce. Yum!

Loved this week of salads. They were yummy and filling and nice since I started a diet on Wednesday. 

Next week: Japanese Cooking Week. I love Japanese food. 


No comments:

Post a Comment